Thursday, August 12, 2010

I can't move my face!


I finally did a WAY overdue face mask today. I went to work today with no face makeup on, and looked in the mirror to find that my nose was infested (yuck) with blackheads! I knew it then and there that it was face mask time!


I decided to use the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, because I bought it awhile ago and never used it! It claims to remove blackheads and shrink enlarged pores; thats exactly whatI needed! I applied a generous amount all over the face, making sure to get more on my nose! The directions say to let it set for about 15 minutes so I started waiting (taking pictures of my self to pass the time).

&& this is me, trying to smile!

I absolutely COULD NOT believe how tight my face was! While it was drying, it tingled, then burned a bit, but nothing too harsh. The next thing i knew BAM! my face was hard as rock! Every time I blinked it felt as if my face were cracking! I didn't mind though, thanks for the temporary botox! After 15 minutes I washed it off with warm water, and followed with toner, eye cream, and moisturizer (my face was like a baby's butt!). As for eliminating my blackheads, I did notice that most of them were gone. There were still some on the sides of my nose (those sneaky buggers) but not as bad as it was before. As for the pore thing, I didn't notice much, but my pores aren't huge anyway.

All in all, i really enjoyed this face mask. I just need to get myself to use it more often! I totally recommend it to anyone and everyone! I bought it at my local Walgreens so if you're interested, check yours out! It's cheap too, only $4.99!!

xoxo, kim

1 comment:

  1. ive been hearing such good things about this mask! im so sad cause i live in canada and i can't get it :( great review though! i wish i could try it!

    ReplyDelete