Friday, March 11, 2011

Tsunami Warning

The 8.9 earthquake in Japan that happened about three hours ago led to a tsunami warning for the state of Hawaii right now (10:56pm) and it is scheduled to come around 3am. Should I blow up my floaties just in case? lol. Lucky thing is I live pretty high up and hopefully (cross fingers) will not be in any danger zone. I am currently watching the news and seeing live feed and video from Japan and it is so unreal! It saddens me to see them go through all of these horrible things. On another note I'm definitely praying for everyone there and everyone who is/may be affected. A lot of other countries have possible tsunami warnings going on and my prayers are with my family in the Philippines, my cousin in Korea, and family here on Maui who are not with me. I hope that everything will be okay for everyone and no one else will be hurt by this. Take care everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment