Thursday, April 14, 2011

MAC Haul

This haul is not from one trip from to MAC, but a few. I just decided to combine all of the products into one haul. Enjoy!


I needed a new powder foundation (studio fix) because I'm all out of my old one, and I've gotten a little bit tanner. The MUA at MAC helped me find my shade which ended up to be NC42.

I also decided to try one of their concealers for the first time. I got the select moisturecover concealer in NW25. So far I am loving it!


This is definitely my Spring/Summer lipstick! Isn't it gorgeous?!! I am absolutely in love with this, and I love pairing it with little to no eyeshadow and heavy eyeliner.


"Nymphette" is my first lipglass from MAC. I wanted this color because I can wear it over any lipstick! It is more beige-looking in person than in the picture.


Ahhh! I finally got my hands on "Amazon Princess" blush from the Wonder Woman collection. I am always impressed with MAC blushes, and this one is definitely very beautiful.


Hope you enjoyed!
xoxo, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment