Monday, October 18, 2010

cupcakes on my nails


So I went to my niece's 1st birthday this past Saturday and her theme was cupcakes & ladybugs, cute right?! I actually had baked about 75 cupcakes for the party for the kiddos to decorate. Anyway, haha me being totally in love with cupcakes (their taste, look, smell, feel, lol) was inspired to do some colorful nail art designs for the party! Doing both hands took me all of about 2 hours, but it was totally worth it! You like?


I am IN LOVE with how they turned out. I wanted each nail to be a different design, but wanted to keep the colors somewhat monochromatic. This would be an awesome nail tutorial but I have no idea how to film that (no tripod). We'll see, I might figure it out eventually.

After doing my nails this cute playful design, it inspired me to play around with my makeup for the night. Bright, fun, girlie colors; I ended up using a yellow shadow, a mix of pinks, and a deep purple. This look was super easy to do I am definitely doing a tutorial on it.

Yep, enjoy the candid shots :)

click the follow button for more,
xoxo kim

No comments:

Post a Comment