Sunday, January 30, 2011

I sound like a frog



So, I lost my voice. I don't even know how it happened, but I woke up one day with a sore throat. I brushed it off and it went away a couple hours later. The next day I woke up sounding like a croak; my voice was cracking like nobody's business. Kinda funny really, I enjoy my voice when it's lost, I get a real crack outta it (: I had work that night, and felt horrible because for custies to hear me I literally had to yell, my voice was as weak as I am (very week indeed) -__- I really wanted to film a review video for a new shower gel (its raining men; my l/e fave) and maybe another tutorial for you, but nooooo. I didn't want to sound like a frog in videos! My voice is slowly coming to, but I find myself coughing every few minutes, rawr. Hopefully I get well soon, I've done some home remedies (like sucking on ginger, don't recommend it) like honey, coconut water, etc. but I think only time will heal me. Once I get better I will film, but for now blogging is good. until next time!

3 comments:

  1. hehe yes i loved the way it looked on your page so i stole it :) i tried to make my page as pretty as yours, but was unsuccessful :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loquat is for cough and lung in Chinese medicine. Sometimes i would take the Ninjiom Pei Pa Koa which is an extract of loquat when got sore throat.

    You can access info online @
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
    ninjiom.50webs.com

    ReplyDelete