Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nail Polish Haul

HI :)
I had a phase in the past where I was all into painting my nails and decorating them and such, then it all stopped! I decided to give my nails a little more attention, and I need to get my creative juices flowing again!



I've noticed that I have been buying a lot of nail polishes lately, so I thought I'd show you all what I picked up! heeerrree weeee gooo!



I got these NYX nail polishes from my local drug store for $1.99. Not a bad price right?
These aren't your usual nail polishes, these are the ones with the skinny brushes. It's a lot easier to do designs with these types of brushes because you get much more control and you can totally get into detail. Don't these colors remind you of independence day?



I got more skinny brush nail polishes from jeans warehouse, I'm not sure if it's only in Hawaii or not? but these were only $1.99! so i just had to try them out! I got gold glitter, red glitter, and a simple black. I also picked up a regular nail polish that's a kind of mauve/taupe color (the flash washed it out).


Here's some nail polish swatches. On the left is an NYX nail polish in "yuppies" that I bought along with the other NYX polishes. On the right is a nail polish by Beauty Treats called "vintage"


I got this glittery nail polish at walmart yesterday. I wish it was more chunky glitter but it's more little glitter than chunky. It's called "starry silver glitter". As you can see there's blue and pink/purple chunks of glitter, and just little silver glitter.



These little crystals were my favorite purchases! I got all six in a pack for $3.99! They add a little sophistication to any nail design! Pretty easy to apply as well. Soooo excited to use these!


When I get back into the swing of things, I'll definitely do a blog post on nail designs! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog guys, until next time!!

xoxo, Kim :))

2 comments: