Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

I guess you could say I have your typical "asian lashline" meaning they are short, sparse, and DO NOT hold curl very well. Mines aren't so sparse though, I'd say that I have the average amount. I have been looking (and am still looking) for a mascara that works with my lashes. I enjoy really black mascaras, that give lots of volume and length to my lashes.

My boyfriend got this mascara for me about 2 months ago. I tried it a few times, and didn't like it at first so i shoved it in my mascara drawer. About a month ago, I picked it back up and gave it another try, and FELL IN LOVE! I don't know what the difference from then and now is, but i absolutely adore this mascara.
Since my lashes are already black, I need a really black mascara to make them pop! Of course I love the packaging, yellow&purple!!! The wand on this mascara is nice as well, big enough so it's easy to control, but not too big that it's hard to use on the lower lashes. This mascara gives me tons of volume, which is awesome! And it does make my lashes look longer as well.

DOWNSIDE: I've found one downside to this overall great mascara. It flakes! ahhhhhh!!! Not a lot, and I only notice it when I touch my lashes. Not too big of a problem for me, but just wanted to let you all know!

You can purchase this mascara at any drugstore and it's less than $10! Give it a try if you have similar lashes as mine, because i laaavvvv it!

thanks for reading,
xoxo kim



No comments:

Post a Comment