Thursday, September 16, 2010

forever21, wetseal, rimmel & NYX! HAUL(aaa) like hollah? get it?

Watch my haul here!!
Watch my haul here!!!!

Some swatches of the products I bought. enjoyy :)

Rimmel Fix & Perfect face primer
-It is sort of orange at first, but blends in with your skin tone. Expect a review either here or on my YouTube channel


Rimmel blush in "pink sorbet"
-This blush DEFINITELY has a shimmery/satin finish. It's a midtone pink and beautiful on the cheeks or even as a highlight


Rimmel quad in "smokey blues"
-A mix of silvers and midtone blues. They all have a satin finish to them, so I personally wouldn't use the highlight color, that would be too much for me. I'm totally excited to do a look with this quad.


Rimmel Lasting Finish polishes "hot cocoa" & "steel grey"
-I am IN LOVE with both of these polishes! They are both cream finishes, which are my favorite kind. "Hot cocoa" is a nice rosey color and "steel grey" is a taupe/grey (& a dupe for sephora by OPI's metro chic). Both of these colors are purrrfect for fall. These polishes will be on my nails all the time!

thanks for reading
xoxo, kim

No comments:

Post a Comment