Monday, September 27, 2010

Vakker Blomst Hairpiece!!


Ok so I know over a month ago I blogged about me entering and winning a contest. I've been meaning to make this post for a looonnnggg time and finally, here it is! lol.



Gabriella gave the head piece to me awhile back and I can honestly say I've never seen any head piece like this one! It's definitely not something I would personally wear on an everyday basis, but if you need to spice up your outfit this will do the trick!


There's lots of ways you can wear this headband. It had some crystal detailing on it, and the band had that rubber grip thing on it so it stays on the hair nicely. When I wear it I feel like I'm in the 60's, like one of those flapper girls. Maybe I should wear this for Halloween?

As I said in the last post, Vakker Blomst is a new upcoming accessory line here on Maui. Her pieces are sold at Solei Luna salon, and Ono Gelato in Lahaina and in Kihei. Visit her website here: http://www.vakkerblomstdesigns.com/ She makes really nice pieces and they are ALL handmade. You can also check her line out on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lahaina-HI/Vakker-Blomst-Beautiful-Flower/112223438825719?v=wall&ref=ts

thanks for your patience
xoxo, kim

1 comment: